Wednesday, December 21, 2005, 7:40 PM

So..like everyone's doing this now?

Been tagged by Salamah and Alane.

post 5 weird/random things about yourself. at the end, list the names of 5 people who would have to do this next and leave a comment/tag, ''you are tagged'' And then tell them to read your blog for instructions.

1. I am a nice person deep down. Really lah. I'm just horrid to people who annoy me immensely.
2. I like to put oreo cookies in the freezer so that they will be nice and cold when I eat them. Have you tried freezing your bananas (the fruit)? Try it! It's great.
3. When I get angry my brain stops working temporarily and I do the weird things like going to East Coast and rollerblade 20km or or kicking the table.
4. When I have nothing to do, I re-read my John Grisham books.
5. I hate techno.

the next five on my list:
Didi
Felicia
Serene
Azyan
Saficat

__

I've just realized I've been making a whole lot of typo errors lately.

Yesterday, I had a MSN conversation with Sharon and I said "I'm gonna make lots of nice by myself."

"Huh? Make what nice?" (This is Sharon)

"Noise...I mean noice (another typo)"

"muahahahahahaha"

"Noise, NOISE!!"

"Hahaha..you want to make NICE? HAHAHAHA!"


So yeah.
I don't make noise, I make nice.

Serene also pointed out that I've also misspelt metaphors in my previous post.
But it wasn't as funny as her mistake.

I asked Serene this morning if she could make it to the movie next week.

She said "How many people going to watch the mother?"

I actually dislocated my jaw because I was laughing so hard.

Just imagine:

Serene: So whose mother you wanna watch?

Me: Dont know. Let's find a mother with no cellulite.

Ahamd's name has also been misspelt. Shall re-type it later.

OH YAH OH YAH!

I had also misspelt my name a few days back on Azyan's tag-board.

"erich the genius" I had put.

Wah lau.

__

Just came back from David's house.
It was fun :D


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane